Acquisitions, Development, and Management
DPI partners with existing groups to provide support, solve problems, administer benefits, handle billing, and more.
After enlisting the help of DPI, our clients save on:
Revenue Cycle Management
What We Offer
Every practice needs support. DPI understands the struggle leaders face when attempting to juggle a clinical practice and business administration simultaneously. By enlisting us for your management needs, you can focus on what’s important: your patients and practice.
DPI can become as involved as you need us to be. Our solutions are always custom-fit and capable of being implemented quickly. Do you have a staffing crisis? Call us. Is there a billing issue? Call us. Need help recognizing inefficiencies? You know what to do.
We are prepared to serve all medical specialties. Our services include:
- An electronic Revenue Cycle Management and scheduling software: Treose
- Billing services featuring our easy to use, proven online billing software
- Meaningful Use Certified EMR
- Coding, collections, and insurance credentialing
- Reporting on PQRS quality measures
- Facility credentialing
- HIPAA Compliance
- Claim follow-up
- Electronic insurance claim filing for faster returns with only very low rejection rates
- Certified coders providing a high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service and quality control
- Practice consulting services
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of clients do you work with?
We partner with groups spanning all medical specialties. Our goal is to provide the “back office support” groups need to thrive.
How quickly can you implement services?
We are equipped to provide on-demand solutions to practice management issues. Depending on the level of customization you need, we can implement certain services within a matter of days.
Can you acquire my practice?
If your desire is to maintain ownership of your practice, our services are for you. If your desire is for your business to be acquired, our services are for you, as well. As an integrated partner or service-provider, DPI is here to help your business grow and maintain credibility, whether that is through acquisition, development, or total department management.