Anesthesia Staffing Process
We know how to assemble a winning team.
The right professionals, providing the right anesthesia service to your organization.
That’s our commitment to you.
Here’s how we achieve this:
- We develop a solid understanding of your operation through audits and on-site visits with your key people.
- We tap our overarching network of highly qualified anesthesia care providers.
- We earn your trust, respect and business by providing you with excellent people and customer service while creating a very simple, yet effective long-term relationship.
We handle everything to get the people you need.
- Coordinate interviews with highly qualified and motivated MD and CRNA candidates 100%
- Provide assistance with travel arrangements 100%
- Communicate all details on the specific assignment to potential candidates including reporting time, shift details, contact persons, locations and other pertinent information. 100%
We want to be with you for the long run.
We will provide the right people with the right customer service skills, backed by our attention to details.
- Full-time management of the anesthesia staff
- Partnerships that are long term in nature
- Full coverage of Operating Rooms
- 24/7 coverage
- Holiday and weekend coverage
- Vacation coverage
- Specialized needs (short notice, unusual time requirements)
- Recruiting and screening of candidates
- Hiring and termination processes
Handling of Human Resource issues and concerns
For practicing Anesthesiologists and CRNAs seeking to become members of our professional team:
We offer excellent rates, credentialing assistance, paid expenses, business consulting, and resume service.